We designed this tour to let enjoy both the incredible wildlife of the Atlantic Forest and the Cerrado, and the magnificent views of one of the Nature Seven Wonders, the Iguazu Falls.
From Iguazú to Mbaracayú reserve, we will be birding and enjoying the beautiful landscape of the area.
- Day 1: : Full day at Iguazu National Park Falls. Night at Iguazú.
- Day 2: ...
- Day 3: ...
- Day 4: Morning at Iguazu Falls area (Optional visit to the Brazilian side). Afternoon drive to Itabo Reserve. Night at Itabó Reserve.
- Day 5: Morning birding at Itabo Reserve. Afternoon drive to Mbaracayu Biosphere Reserve. Night at Mbaracayú reserve.
- Day 6:Full day birding at Aguara Ñu, east of Mbaracayu. Night at Mbaracayu Reserve.
- Day 7: Morning birding at Jejui Mi. Return to Iguazú. End of the trip.
Transportation: in four-wheel vehicles
Tickets to National Parks, reserves and the Hummingbird Garden
Accommodation: A mix of wildlife lodges when possible and hotels.
Food: full board.
+54 11 1111 1111