Experience the wildlife of one of the biggest wetlands on earth, the subtropical grasslands of Argentina and the Atlantic Forest at the Iguazú Falls.
More than 500 bird species, mammals, caimans and more! We will travel from northern Corrientes province to Northern Misiones and the Iguazú Falls, right in the border with Paraguay and Brazil.
In this 7 days tour we will visit a wide variety of habitats, with great accommodations and comfortable transportation.
- Day 1: Arrival at Posadas airport. Birding in southern Misiones grasslands near Urutaú reserve. After a nice regional lunch, we will Drive to Ituzaingó area near the Cambyretá portal of Iberá. Night at Northern Iberá.
- Day 2: Full day birding at Northern Iberá. Night at Iberá. Owling
- Day 3: Full day birding at Rincón Santa María Reserve and Bahía Carayá Reserve. Boat trip in Yacyretá Lake. Night at northern Iberá. Owling.
- Day 4: Early in the morning we will drive to San Ignacio and the Teyú Cuaré provincial park. After visiting the San Ignacio Miní Jesuit ruins we will drive to Iguazú. Afternoon birding around the Selva Iryapú area. Night at Iguazú.
- Day 5: Full day birding at Iguazú National Park. Night at iguazú.
- Day 6: Vary early in the morning, we will drive to the famous Urugua-í Provincial Park and the Karadya Birding Lodge. Regional luch at the lodge. After some great birding at Karadya we will drive back to Iguazú. Night at Iguazú.
- Day 7: Drive to the airport. End of the trip.
Transportation: in four-wheel vehicles
Tickets to National Parks, reserves and the Hummingbird Garden
Accommodation: A mix of wildlife lodges when possible and hotels.
Food: full board.
+54 11 1111 1111