Enjoy your staying at Iguazú or Posadas adding one of these short birding tours to your schedule!
We develop these four day tours that will allow you to maximize your birding experience in the area!
Iguazú and Karadya
- Day 1: Biridng at Iguazú National Park. Afternoon at the hummingbird garden
- Day 2: Birding at Karadya Birding Lodge, night at Iguazú.
Half Day tour / Iguazú NP
- We depart from the Puerto Iguazú hotels very early in the morning and visit different areas and environments within the Iguazú National Park, endeavoring to find and observe the greatest diversity of bird species as possible . The time spent birdwatching on these regular excursions is of four hours, while the whole outing will last up to an approximate total of five hours.
Full day tour / Iguazú NP
- As in the half day tour, we will start early in the morning in the National Park or the 101 road, walking throuhg the best birding areas of the park. We will have lunch at the park and use the rest of the afternoon birding and enjoying the view of the falls. Late in the afternoon we will visit the famous Hummingbird garden.
Full day / Urugua-í & Karadya Birding Lodge
- We will leave very early from Iguazú heading to the famous Urugua-í Provincial Park, where we will look for species like the Black-fronted Piping-guan, and the Sharp-tailed Streamcreeper. Then we will drive to the Karadya Birding Lodge, the first Birding Lodge in Argentina, and one of the birdwatching hotspots of the region. After lunch and afternoon birding at the lodge, we will drive back to Iguazú.
Full day / birding and kayak
- We will go birding to the Iguazú National Park in the morning and, after having lunch, we will go on a kayak trip at the Iguazú and the Paraná River.
Full day Tour / Candelaria and Estancia Santa Cecilia
- A tour designed for those bird lovers staying at Misiones Capital City, Posadas, where you will see the great bird diversity of southern Misiones, a fantastic place for grassland and Chaco species. Leaving early from Posadas to Candelaria area, and then to Estancia Santa Cecilia, where we will look for iconic species and enjoy a traditional Asado with natural grassland certified meat.
Transportation: in four-wheel vehicles
Tickets to National Parks, reserves and the Hummingbird Garden.
Food: Lunch, water and snacks.
+54 11 1111 1111